Sunday, August 1, 2010

Addiction & Then Some

I love sunglasses, between street vendors and my favorite stores (H&M, UO, Fred Flare, etc) I've amassed a few. They can easily provide a finishing touch to a look; I think that's why I have so many. Along with my sunnies I thought I would share my jewelry with you all. Some of the stuff I've made my self while working at an after school program like the beaded bracelets and the tooth pendant necklaces that are capsules given to the kids when they lost a tooth. Some of my new additions include a gold cuff and matching necklace and earrings that I got from an African store in Harlem.

10 comments:

katie said...

funny thing about the jamaican word irie. in jamaica someone asked me i was irie...my response no i'm american. hahahahahahahaha. love the jewlery, sunnies, and organization. please come make my life this organized.

love you tons.
xox

emily said...

i love all your sunglasses! and you have such a fun jewelry collection :)

jeune premier said...

and all this time i thought that i had too much sunglasses!!!hahaha
love them,so stylish!!

Zabrinah said...

Whoooo! Yo do own a lot of sunglasses! I keep losing all of mine. It's the one accessory I just can never keep track of.

But, my favorites are the animal print ones. So cute/fierce!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

lucy and sarah said...

awesome collections. wow.

menina raposa said...

oh you found the sunglasses heaven... i'm drulling :D

Talor said...

i love sunglasses, you have a great collection!

Fashion is a Playground said...

Amazing jewellery collection! ;)

Kheira said...

woow ... nice collection! xoxo :)

Afrodite Trevlopoulos said...

Omg! You DO love sunnies :D what a collection!

But hey... every girl has her addiction, I guess (mine's shoes and bags... but don't tell ^^)

I found your blog on 'Be In Style' where they thought you were a style blog... and you are ;) So I added you to my blog roll :)

xxxo Afrodite

http://thefashionfolio.blogspot.com