Monday, September 13, 2010

My Night Out

Kimchi Blue briefcase
gifted dress
Thrifted blazer & necklace
Bass loafers
Fred Flare pin
street vendor glasses

Besides taking me to different parts of the city my job as a bookseller also takes me to venues I would never normally go. On Fashion's Night Out I worked at the ultra swanky aka so out of my price range Judith Leiber boutique on Madison Avenue. The store is absolutely gorgeous; when you enter the main show room you are met by sparkly little clutches behind glass. While working, Molly Sims came in and I was floored by her beauty; she's picture perfect and seemed so friendly. I later went downtown where there was a block party on Bond Street to say hello to a new friend who was working at one of the food tents, he was making Japanese pancakes; I should have tried some.

Side note, it's so overwhelming when the city is in such a blatant cluster f*ck, everyone and I mean everyone was on the streets that night, yikes!

4 comments:

agnes said...

magnifique, j'adore ton look....

Laura said...

Nice night outfit:))

follow me on twitter if you want

Fashionably Black said...

I love the simplicity of your outfit! Perfect for FNO. That bag is to die for!

www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

everyone keeps talking abt how insane FNO was in NY. i was wishing i could have been there, but now i am not so sure.

i love your look! so cool abt molly sims...