Friday, September 10, 2010

Goal: Kick Major Ass, Yeah!


Aldo heels
pants via Strawberry
Silence + Noise top
Thrifted necklace

I attended the Evolving Influence conference yesterday and it was interesting to say the least. Bloggers behind the Style Bubble, Street Peeper and more were talking about all the cool shit they're doing and I'm thinking wow that's awesome but I will never ever get to that level. I have to admit I felt a little dejected because to stand out among fashion blogs you must be a unique and beautiful snowflake*. Who deciphers that? I'm glad I went, though dejected I'm motivated to take my writing seriously and see where that takes me. Holla at your boy, I mean girl.

*Fight Club reference (Brad Pitt is so dreamy)


9 comments:

agnes said...

Un super look que j'adore.
Le pantalon, le top, tes chaussures, j'aime beaucoup, et je trouve très jolie

Fashionably Black said...

I love the idea of the slightly baggy trousers with the heel.

Great job!
www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

miss annie said...

adorable outfit and blog!
check out mine!

Teenage (ariel) Dirtbag said...

nice cargo pants!

Tima said...

I really wanted to go but I don't think you should feel like that because youre different but I feel like it depends on where you see your blog going.. Like is it a hobbie or something you want to turn into much more. Anyway keep doing what youre doing love!!!!

P.S. Love the top!!

GreetingsfromPlanetStyle.blogspot.com

Ria said...

I wanted to be in NY so badly to attend but I had other commitments. Sucks. You should feel inspired to step your game up and get to that level but yeah I totally know what you mean. It seems like the cap on getting anywhere because of your blog has reached it's max capacity.

Ontheqtrain said...

Love the shoes!

Lela London said...

Oh, you are so cute! Love the Aldos.

Lela
www.LelaLondon.com

simplychic said...

love this look!