Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graphic

What is there to say about the graphic tee? We certainly all have them and probably know they can go terribly wrong (I've probably been guilty of that). I've had this one for a few years now, every once in awhile I like to dust off a graphic tee and give it it's shine. That's all for now, I should be writing a 13 page paper that's due in 15 hours, so I'll get back to that. Goodnight.

The Look Goes As Follows:
Delias tee
Old Navy skirt
Kimchi Blue shoes
Fred Flare sunnies


-kim

7 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Luv it! Hope u are having a lovely week x

Graham I. Haynes said...

This one is def cute. But I also happen to love giraffes :)

A Gluten Freestyle said...

AMAZING. That tee rocks. I love a good graphic tee - just posted a few good ones!
x

simplychic said...

cute! love the first pic with your hair peaking out :)

jeune premier said...

one thing for sure is that everyone has at least one!!i remember mine from time to time...
yours look great...love it!

Iva Messy said...

that is such a fun top!

Anonymous said...

i love the tee!! so much >.<
aaa i really love giraffe..!