Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I GOT LOVE FOR YOU SOLANGE





                                                                                      source: necole bitchie

There aren't many things I wouldn't do to get a solid five minutes of shopping time in Solange's closet. Seriously, I'd lay in a glass coffin of snakes, Fear Factor style, just to see what sartorial treasures this woman posses. I never could have imagined Bey's little sister, who was rocking wavy braids and a beanie on the cover of her debut album Solo Star as a teen, would evolve into this fashion goddess. Adore doesn't quite speak to how I feel about Solange's style; it's everything. It's edgy, experimental, youthful, colorful and very much personal. As usual, Solange didn't disappoint this weekend at the Sixth Annual Roots Picnic. The way she mixes prints is perfection. Take note.





And for your listening pleasure I bring to you Solange and Oliver Sims performing a cover of one of my favorite songs in the universe: Nicole Wray's Make it Hot





KEEP IT CUTE, 

KJ

No comments: