Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Miami pt I

I went to Miami last week to celebrate one of my best friend's, Ashley, 21st birthday. I had such a great time. I did what any young girl does in Miami, had some drinks, danced and went shopping! It was amazing; I miss her so much. Can I let you in on something? I love love love this outfit. We all know how it feels to feel really good in something and this look did it for me; I do love to show some leg ;p

p.s. how awesome are the mirrors in F21?

The Look Goes As Follows:
Joyce Leslie button down
Wet Seal skirt
H&M bustier
Aldo Shoes
Top Shop bag
Fred Flare heart necklace
F21 rosary
street vendor sunnies and turquoise ring
UO arc ring


-kim

9 comments:

Cupcakes are fashion ! said...

I love your jean shirt ! You wear it really well.

http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

XOXO, C.

Taylor Sterling said...

cute outfit! I am loving the shoes!!

A Gluten Freestyle said...

LOVE the Aldo shoes, they are perfect!
Awesome blog.
x

simplychic said...

ummmm can i have your shoes please??? they are so fierce! i love a good wedge.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I really LOVE this look, I would love everything you are wearing! xoxo

Elaine said...

I love it too!!! It really does look amazing on you, hot legs! ;)

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Unknown said...

ahhhh u have the aldo shoes i want ! lol xxxxxxxxx

stylista said...

I love your skirt and necklace!!

Check out my blog at allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

I am Khatu said...

love the corset.