Saturday, April 17, 2010

LBD

This is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe. I've worn this little black dress dozens of ways and it always looks good. I'm currently in Miami for my friend Ash's birthday; the weather is so nice here. This look is from last week, so as you can tell I'm a little slow with getting my outfits posted. Bare with me :)

By the way I got my first feature on my friend Kelly's blog, Masque Magazine where she is the founder and editor-in-chief. You can check out my feature HERE

The Look Goes As Follows:
H&M dress
Fred Flare sunglasses
No. 704b boots


-kim

4 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Luv ur lbd xxx

Graham I. Haynes said...

Congrats on your 1st feature :)

I followed the link and left a comment.

Have fun in Miami, Kim! You look awesome so that is always a good start.

katie said...

you look lovely :)

simplychic said...

nothing like a lbd!