Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

my mom brought champagne, ice cream cake and flowers

It is officially the day of my birth and I am 21 years old. My mom and brother came over and we ate Chinese food, ice cream cake and toasted with champagne. I'm truly a simple girl and that was the best way I could have celebrated my birthday; I don't need to shake my ass in a club to have a good time (though that can be fun). This birthday has been perfect so far.


Here's an outfit I wore the other day; I felt really cute in it ;) My birthday outfit will appear shortly.

The Look Goes As Follows:
H&M trench, leggings & top
Polo cardigan
Aldo boots
Fred Flare necklace


-kim

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy born dayyy!!!!!!
OMG i have that same trench coat and i adore it. its super comfy and so chic.
Enjoy your 21st year!

Graham I. Haynes said...

Happy birthday to ya!! Looks like you had a good one. Love the way the top falls off the shoulder, and of course there's nothing doper than a nicely fitted trench. Def cute.

Elsa said...

Happy Birthday! Nice outfit, the boots are very cute

Jay said...

Happy birthday! Love the cut of the trench.

jeune_premier said...

happy birthday!!!
love the coat...it's so chic!

simplychic said...

happy 21st! that's a great age!!! i wish i could go back to it at times.