Saturday, September 12, 2009

On My Own

Yesterday I went to KGB Bar in the East Village to sell books for the first time on my own. I was uber nervous but it was a cool crowd and I got to hear some young talent read their stuff before the headliner, Rivka Galchen, read from her acclaimed short story "The Region of Unlikeness". I was selling her novel Atmospheric Disturbances.

Regarding my outfit pictures I had to get creative with the bathroom mirror in some because I had no one to take them for me :( By the way in a couple of the pictures I have the messenger bag I'm carrying in my previous post, that's the strap that you're seeing.










Skirt & Jacket:H&M~Long Tank/Dress:F21~Belt:Urban Outfitters~Boots:DSW

1 comment:

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

Ah, I love the blueness of your top!! Great color choice to fit with the rest of your outfit :)

Farrah
stylecrumbs.blogspot.com